Do you find it hard to think about what to write for your blog?
If you’re having a hard time thinking about what to write for your blog, you’re in the right place.
Thinking too much about what to write for your blog
It’s hard to think about what to write for your blogs, but you don’t want to repeat yourself with the same topic over and over again.
It’s a challenge to think about what to write for your blogs, but you don’t want to sound repetitive.
- To avoid repetitive post, you have to think about your readers reading your posts.
- Think about how you going to write that can attract the readers to your post.
- The readers don’t want to see a repetitive post.
- Make sure your posts are not boring because the readers can get bored with your posts for being repetitive.
- If you can’t think of anything to write about for your blogs, take a 15 or 20 minutes break, go out for fresh air, drink some water and then come back to your blog.
- Make sure you recharge your brain by taking a break.
- Don’t overthink too much because when you think too much, you lose focus and forgot what to write about.
- Too many things in your head can cause you to forget what to write about because you’re overwhelmed.
- Take your time and don’t rush if you want to write good quality content.
- You should check out other peoples blog posts and get the ideas.
Sign up for Wealthy Affiliate
Here’s a screenshot of the level 1 online entrepreneur certification training for lesson 1 to get started.
That training is for beginners, for the people who just signed up for Wealthy Affiliate and wants to start their online business.
You can check out my other blog about Wealthy Affiliate by click on here.
- There’s a lot of training on Wealthy Affiliate.
- They will teach you how to get started with the platform.
- They teach you how to choose a niche that you’re passionate about.
- They teach you how to create a website for your niche.
- When you got your website all set up, you write your first post on WordPress.
- They teach you how to get traffic.
- They teach you how to use keywords.
- They teach you how to make money.
- There’s a lot to learn and a lot to take on.
- You can ask questions on the Wealthy Affiliate community.
- The Wealthy Affiliate members will answer your questions.
- You can write blogs on your Wealthy Affiliate account.
Here’s another screenshot of level 1 online entrepreneur certification lesson 2.
Here’s another screenshot of level 1 online entrepreneur certification lesson 3.
The training helps you to understand how affiliate marketing works and how to find a niche that you’re passionate about.
This blog is for the people who have never heard of Wealthy Affiliate before, who wants to start an online business, who wants to blog, but don’t know what to write about for their blogs and you’re in the right place to get motivated.
Here’s another screenshot of level 1 online entrepreneur certification lesson 4 on how to build a website for your niche.
My experience of blogging
- My experience of blogging is time-consuming because I have to think a lot about what to write.
- It’s stressful because I get stuck to think about what to write that can attract my readers.
- It can be frustrating when I don’t know what to write for my blogs, but I don’t want to repeat myself with the same topic.
- It’s a challenge to write good quality content and not sound repetitive.
- I do try and not repeat myself on every post, but it’s hard because I can’t think of anything about what to write for my blogs.
- Now I know blogging is like a competition that who’s got the best blog post.
- It’s all about using the right keywords that a lot of people are searching for that are in the SEO (search engines optimization).
- Make sure you do your keyword research that has more traffic and gets ranked.
- Google will rank you for using the right keywords that everyone is searching for on the internet.
- If you use the keywords that no one is searching for, you won’t get ranked.
How to write good quality content
Check out the video and get the idea on how to write good quality content.
To write good quality content is challenging because you have to think a lot about what to write that can attract the customers to your website, read your contents, click on your affiliate links and buy the products or services.
Try and not to repeat yourself over and over again with the same topic when your writing contents, but it’s hard not to repeat yourself with the same topic because you get too comfortable with the topic and get carried away.
Grammar is very important for writing contents. If your grammar is poor, you should download Grammarly for free and it can correct your grammar automatically while your writing. Poor grammar and spelling mistakes are not professional for an online business.
If you want to make your contents look professional, you should use proper grammar, not slang and no spelling mistakes, but Grammarly will correct you.
The end of my blog
This is the end of my blog and I hope you enjoyed reading it, feel free to share it on social media and show your friends who want to start a blog.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.