This is what most people are struggling with, is time management.
A lot of people when they first started their online business, they can’t manage their time to their business, they end up procrastinating and not want to spend the time on their blogs.
If you’re a procrastinator and you’re having a problem managing your time, you’re in the right place to get motivated.
How to manage your time
- To manage your time, you have to be dedicated to putting the time and effort on your website.
- Writing a good blog is time-consuming because you have to spend a lot of time on your website to get traffic.
- Online business is not easy, it’s tough and you have to spend a lot of time to write.
- You don’t just post one content on your website and expect to get results.
- You have to keep posting contents regularly to get your contents ranked.
- It’s about being consistent and keep working on your website to attract customers.
- To manage your time, you got to have a plan for what you’re going to do to achieve your goals.
- It’s hard to do everything at the same time (multitasking).
- You have to find a time which is suitable for you to write your blogs.
- You got to take the time for yourself to write a good blog even if you’re busy at home doing chores.
Getting used to of using a diary is a good habit to have for time management, it shows that you’re proactive.
It’s good to have a schedule and make a list for your time management for how much time you spend on your website.
Writing good quality content takes at least 3 or 4 hours to complete writing the whole articles because you got to write at least 1000 words or over.
It takes a lot of time to finished writing 1000 words on each article because sometimes you don’t know what to write about, you forgot what to write and you have to spend that time thinking about what to write that can attract customers.
I don’t have time for my website
- I don’t have time to work on my website because I got housework to do like cleaning the toilet, washing dishes, hoovering the floor, sweeping the floor, mopping the floor, changing beds, hanging the clothes and tidying the house.
- I don’t have time to work on my website because I got to cook some food for the families and cooking takes time as well.
- I don’t have time to work on my website because I got something to do in the garden like cutting grasses, digging and watering the plants.
- I don’t have time to work on my website because I got to do grocery shopping.
- I don’t have time to work on my website because I want to paint the fence.
- I don’t have time to work on my website because I have to look after my families.
- I don’t have time to work on my website because I have to take my cat or dog to the vets.
- I don’t have time to work on my website because I have to go to the bank and sort something out.
These are the excuses most people will make when they actually don’t have much time, it’s not a bad excuse to make because we got a lot of responsibilities to take in life.
Often people say they don’t have time to work on their website, but they actually do have time to spend on their website, they just don’t want to be putting in the time to write 1000 words on the article in one day and tomorrow write another 1000 word in one day, it’s time-consuming.
I was posting contents every day, seven days a week and write over 1000 words on each article, and my rankings were very high when I checked my Google search console.
It’s tough to write over 1000 words every day and every week posting contents regularly.
It’s time-consuming to post contents every day and I normally write about 1400 something words on my article.
It takes a lot of time to write good quality content with over 1000 words on each post, and I didn’t have much time to do housework and take responsibilities because I was too busy blogging.
If you do have time for your website, you should spend at least half an hour or an hour to write your blog, you don’t have to spend all day blogging to write over 1000 words in one day and make sure you take a break in between because that’s what I do.
Even if you don’t finish writing 1000 words on your content, you can finish it the next day.
If you got other things to do in your time like housework, for example, make sure you spend a little time on your website to keep your website going just like you need to water the plants in the garden.
Why do people procrastinate
- People procrastinate is because they don’t want to spend the time writing contents all day while they got other things to do like housework.
- The excuse is always an excuse when you say you got no time.
- People procrastinate is because they don’t want the headache to sort their website out.
- They procrastinate is because they don’t want to take criticism because it’s annoying.
- What makes people procrastinate is fear because they’re scared of being judged.
Make the time for yourself
If you got some chores to do at home, you can always work on your website whenever you’re free, but don’t spend too much time on the internet and make sure you take a break.
If you can finish writing over 1000 words on your blog post in one day and get comments, your contents will get ranked quicker, but that’s up to you.
You got to have a balance in between business, responsibility and leisure time like going out for a walk.
That’s what time management is all about, is having the time for your business, your responsibilities like housework and your leisure time like going out for a walk to get fresh air.
The end of my blog
This is the end of my blog and I hope you enjoyed reading it, feel free to share it on social media and leave a comment.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.