This post is about thinking like the rich from Quentin Carlisle the author of the book.
Let me introduce you to this product that I’m promoting to sell online.
- This is an audiobook that I’m promoting to sell.
- It’s a very interesting book to listen to for anyone who wants to get rich.
- You won’t regret buying this book.
- You should listen to Quentin Carlisle the author of the book about what he says about thinking like the rich.
- It’s a very informative book to listen to if you want to learn more about thinking like the rich.
- Getting rich is not easy because it’s all about having the mindset to think like the rich.
- In my opinion, is also having habits like the rich.
- If you want to learn more, you should click on that image on top, take a listen to the book and purchase it.
- The prices will be on the link.
1. The rich think differently than the poor
- We all have a different mindset of thinking things.
- Everyone likes to think that their right.
- A lot of people got an opinion about something.
- Everyone got the mindset of doing something.
- Your mindset could be going to bed earlier, wake up early and be productive.
- Your other mindset could be staying up all night, wake up late and be unproductive.
- Your mindset could be investing more time learning to achieve your goals.
- Your other mindset is not caring about learning, you do your own thing and not succeed.
2. Poor mindset vs rich mindset
- When you’re poor, you don’t think about money.
- When you’re rich, you think about money.
- Poor people think money won’t give you happiness.
- Rich people think money gives you freedom.
Why do the poor stay poor? Because the money to them is not everything, they’re happy to be broke and they think they got enough money to save while they’re actually broke.
Why do the rich stay rich? Because the money to them is everything, they want money is to take care of themselves, their families and their community. They want money is because they want freedom and to help the people who are in needs like poverty.
3. Poor habits vs rich habits
- Poor people think they know everything.
- Poor people stop learning.
- Rich people are continuous learners.
- Rich people would invest their time and money to grow.
- Poor people go out partying at the weekend and spend all their money on drinks.
- Poor people gamble in the hope to win lots of money, but they have more chance to lose money.
- Gambling is a bad habit if you want to be rich.
- You will never get rich if you gamble even if you won lots of money.
- Rich people take action to make money.
In this audiobook that I’m promoting about getting rich fast is to think like the rich which what Quentin say in his book.
Invest your money as much as you can to make more money.
The more money you save, the less money you make and you never going to get rich by saving money.
4. Being rich and still working
- Rich people are working every day even when they’re on holiday.
- Rich people are not lazy because they’re always working.
- They invest their time learning more.
- They continue to build more wealth.
- This is why the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
- Rich people never stop learning and working.
- They earn until they earn more.
- It’s all about being consistent and persistent.
- Getting better every day.
The end of my review about this audiobook
This is the end of my review about this audiobook about rich think from Quentin Carlisle.
I hope you find this blog post is interesting and informative for anyone who wants to get rich and achieve their goals or just want to learn.
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post, feel free to share it on social media for anyone who is interested in buying this book that I recommended.
If you’re interested in this audiobook, you can click on the image on the top to purchase the product, or you can recommend this product to your friends if your friends are interested in entrepreneurship.
I will keep creating more post like this with more products.