Your comfort zone is like a bubble where you stay inside the bubble, you can’t get out and fight for it.
Comfort zone gives you:
- You’re too comfortable to stay in your comfort zone
- No freedom
- Gives you laziness to not succeed
- Makes you do not want to do anything to achieve your goals
- Gives you unhappiness
- No motivation to do something productive
- You’re less proactive
- You’re more reactive than proactive
- You’re unsuccessful
Your comfort zone is like your bed that you can’t get out, you just want to stay in bed and get comfortable.
I know the feeling of trying to get out of bed in the morning is hard because you’re too comfortable lying in bed with no motivation.
When the bed is too comfortable you just don’t want to get up, you just want to stay in bed all day and that leads you to become lazy. The more you stay in bed, the more tired you’re going to be and less productive.
The comfort zone is the same as trying to get out of bed because it’s so comfortable that it stops you from doing something.
Your comfort zone is to stop you from succeeding, getting to your goals and make you less motivated.
The audiobook for getting out of your comfort zone
Product: digital audiobook
Detail: Business & Economic – Motivational
This is the audiobook to listen to if you want to get out of your comfort zone. I recommend this product if you need motivation for your daily routine.
- The comfort zone is to keep you safe and in control by society
- The comfort zone is to keep you comfortable and not want to move forward to success
- You’re being affected by other opinions about online businesses
- Your parents, siblings, cousins, aunties, uncles and friends say that “online businesses is a con” they will tell you to get a secure job and you listen to them.
- The problem is you listen to them and you took their advice. You play it safe because you think your job can save your money for your pensions.
- You think your job can give you security
- You think you’re happy working in a job that you hate but not do anything about it because you’re stuck in the comfort zone
- Your comfort zone keeps you safe but stops you from succeeding
Get a safe secure job (save money)
Comfort zone to success
What to do to get out of your comfort zone to success is:
- Be proactive
- Work hard in the right way
- Discipline yourself
- Do something that your not comfortable of
- Change your habits
- Stop doing the same routine
- Be willing to learn
- Take risks
- Keep away from distractions
- Keep your mind focus
- Deal with challenges and problem
- Don’t be scared of taking the risks
- Forget about your current job because you’re not going to be working there for the rest of your life
- Learn a skill
- Be motivated
This is what you should do to get out of your comfort zone to success.
Why are people are unsuccessful and still trading they’re time for money just to pay the bills?
Because of fear, we all got fear in ourselves. People are scared of taking a risk of losing money, entrepreneurship is risk-taking and you can fail.
People are scared of failing, that’s why your parents, teachers and friends tell you to get a corporate job to get a normal life.
Working in a 9-5 job 40 hours a week is not a life to be living for, you want an enjoyable life.
If you want to change your life from where you are now to success, you first got to do something about it.
The more you stay in your comfort zone, the more you’re going to stay in the same situation which is being an employee and work as a slave.
You don’t need motivation from anyone, you motivate yourself to set up your goals.
Most people will tell you to get a job, they never tell you to start an online business and that’s where the comfort zone begins is your listening to others opinions, that’s what it stops you from succeeding and why are you still in the same situation.
Your comfort zone is:
- Watching too much TV
- Playing too computer games
- Going on social media too much
- Spend too much time on your phone
- Lying in bed
- Not proactive
I hope I can motivate you and hope you enjoy my post.