What do you do at the weekends?
Do you like to go out on the weekends partying?
Sorry for the music for being so loud. I bet that’s what most people like to do at the weekends is to go out and get absolute hammered.
The audiobook for the party animals
Product: digital audiobook
A good place to buy: https://www.audiobooksnow.com/audiobook/can-you-think-your-way-to-success/3244889/
Detail: Business & Economic – Entrepreneurship
Things to avoid if you want to achieve your goals
This is what you should avoid:
- Being a party animal and go out every weekend to get drunk
- Spending money on the weekends to go out
- When you’re saving money but you end up in the wrong path going out
- Avoid the temptations from your friends making you go out and party
- Do something that is useful for you to get to your goals
We all got distractions that stop us from succeeding our goals to achieve such as learning a skill, businesses, working on your website, your progression for your goals to work on and getting to your financial freedom.
As an employee, I understand that when we had so much stress from work, we want to go out for a drink on the weekends to clear our minds.
Which is understandable because we want to enjoy ourselves and relax from a long hectic week from work.
Partying too much can lead us to get distracted from our goals, stop us from succeeding.
You got to focus on your goals that you’re aiming for.
Partying every weekend is not going to do you any good for your goals.
Stay focus on your goals (do not get distracted)
This is how you should stay focus on your goals without distractions:
- Focusing on your website
- Save some money on the weekends
- Do something useful
- Read books
- Take actions
- Hang around with successful people if you know anyone who is successful
- Be proactive
- Get inspired by the successful entrepreneurs
- Avoid being a party animal
- Keep away from temptations
We all got temptations from our friends that try to get us to do things that won’t get us to our goals.
They want to get us to be like them, drinking, partying and taking drugs.
Do things that are stupid about our lives.
Drinking is okay but not too much alcohol because it can damage your liver.
Working in a 9-5 job (excited for the weekend)
A lot of people hates Mondays and loves Fridays.
When the week is nearly over and when it gets to Friday, a lot of people finished work early on a Friday, they go to the pub for drinks with friends.
Weekends they go out and enjoy themselves, what they don’t realise is they spend a lot of money.
They get addicted to going out every weekend spend loads of money 💵 and then they’re broke.
They have to wait for another month or week to get paid so they can spend money going out next weekend.
Your friends try to get you to go out
- Tell your friends that you’re too busy that you can’t come out because you got a business 📈 to be working on
- Your business is more important than going out
- You want to stay focus on your goals and you’re going to get tempted to go out
- Your friends could post on social media that they’re out and when you go on social media, you can get tempted to go out
- Try and stay focused on your business and don’t get distracted
Focusing on your goals & keep away from temptation
Sometimes when you got a goal to get to what you want, there’s always a temptation that can distract you from succeeding.
Your distractions from stopping you from focusing are:
- The people who are a bad influence
- The people that do drugs
- The people who are unsuccessful
- The people that tell you that online businesses are scam
- The people who party too much
- The people you hang around with
- Getting tempted to go out with your friends on the weekend
- Getting tempted to go on party holidays like Ibiza with your friends
- Too much going on in your head that makes you lose focus
- Watching too much TV
- Play too much computer games
- The comfort zone that stops you from focusing
- Too many nice holidays to go to but you got no money
- Too busy from work but you’ve not done anything about it
- Procrastinate and thinking that you can’t accomplish
- Keep dreaming but not done anything about it to stay focused
These are the things that can stop you from focusing on the goals that distract you.
We all can get distractions from other people that influence us to do bad habits.
The best thing for keeping away from temptation is don’t let them distract you, discipline yourself and focusing on your goal to success.
Thank you for your time to read my article.