There are so many different ways to make money in life. Today I’m going to tell you the 7 ways you are paid in life.
About 97% of the population of people in the world are still making money in the traditional way, most of them are in debt and broke until they retire.
About 3% of the population of people are financially successful.
That is what life is to them, but there’s more to that in life, not by getting a job and work for years until you retire. You can build your own dreams instead of building someone else’s dreams while you remain broke, even when you retired, you’re still won’t get rich but enough money to save for your pensions and for you to buy a house.
7 ways to make money in life
The 7 ways to make money in life are:
- Get paid by hourly rate
- Get paid by salary
- Get paid by the project
- Get paid by recurring
- Get paid by royalty
- Get paid by transaction
- Get paid by results
These are the 7 ways to make money in life, but I’m going to go through all the list that the 7 ways you are paid in life.
Get paid number 1.
- Hourly rate: if your working in the fast-food place like McDonald’s or KFC as a floor cleaner, your getting paid per hour.
Everything you do at your job, you’re getting paid per hour.
Tesco is about £8.50 an hour, the time you start work, the time they pay you and when you been working for an hour, that’s the time when you’re getting paid per hour.
Get paid number 2.
- Salary: you’re getting paid per week or month is where you work in a job, the job only pays you a salary. You don’t get paid to do overtime because overtime is for an hourly rate, not for salary and you get paid by the month you work. My brother in law works in a job that gets paid per salary in the SES (security electric services) and he’s been working there for a long time. In the school system, they only teach you how to earn money by getting paid per hour or getting paid per month. They don’t teach you the 5 ways of how rich people make money, they only teach you the 2 ways of making money and I’m going to tell you the 5 ways of how the rich make money. You see, the rich don’t get paid per hour and per month.
Get paid number 3.
- Get paid per project: if you’re a consultant and have a client, you’re getting paid per project from the work you do.
Get paid number 4.
- Recurring: for example, you open a gym and get everyone to sign up for your gym. The people go to your gym a few times when life gets too busy, they stop going to your gym and the gym owners still get paid by recurring.
Get paid number 5.
- Royalty: someone who writes books and sell their books, when people buy their books, they get paid by royalty. Singers, rappers and musicians get paid by royalty, they get paid by people listening to their music and buying their albums, so they get paid by royalty. Film directors, actors and actresses get paid by royalty, people watching their films and buy their films to watch, so they get paid by royalty. Someone who does YouTube videos get paid by royalty. YouTuber’s gets paid per audience, subscribers likes and fans to support their channel to grow with loads of viewers and subscribers. People who are on TV shows get paid per audience by people watching the shows, they get paid by royalty. The people who get paid by royalty, they can get paid while they sleep.
Get paid number 6.
- Transaction: Amazon, Google and PayPal get paid by transactions. When someone uses the service, they make money from it. They can make like a million pounds from it.
Get paid number 7.
- Results: entrepreneur gets paid by results, they get paid every day and every time. They get paid 24 7 and even when they’re asleep, money comes to them like magic. The money they make is passive income and results. The CEO (chief executive officer) of the company gets paid by results, the store manager of Tesco gets paid by results and the bank manager gets paid by results. You see the big bosses get paid by results while all the employees get paid by times, building the bosses dreams to come true, so the boss can have all the money from their staffs working for them.
The managers tell the employees to work as a slave.
Start building your dreams now
These are the 7 ways of making money in life.
Rich people get paid by the 5 ways, not the 2 ways.
Poor people get paid by the 2 ways, get paid per hour and per month.
The reason why 97% of the population of people in the world are getting paid by the 2 ways because it’s been taught in school to get a job.
In school, they don’t teach you to get paid by the 5 ways like getting paid by the project, by recurring, royalty, transaction and results. They don’t really know how to make money properly because they’ve been brainwashed by society.
You see the teachers get paid per month because they’re on salary, the teachers probably don’t get paid enough and the money they earn is salary, so they have to wait for a month until they get paid and they’ve been brainwashed to teach their students to get a 9-5 job.
You have a choice not to work for someone, you can work for yourself to build your own dreams instead of someone else’s.
If you don’t want to get paid by the 2 traditional ways which are what 97% of the people are making money on, you should learn a skill to make proper money like the 3% of people who are financially successful.
It takes skills to learn to get paid the 5 ways because the people who are getting paid the 2 traditional ways are low-income earners, the people who get paid the 5 ways are high-income earners and it requires hard work, consistency and skills.
I’m not talking about the skills you learn at college, I’m talking about the skills you learn for entrepreneurship.
The people who make money the 5 ways, they get paid like every day, money comes to their bank and they don’t have to worry about spending too much money.
Poor people get paid after work and rich people get paid before work.
That’s why rich people can retire early, enjoy life, have more freedom, money comes to them which is passive income and they make money every day. Poor people will have to sacrifice themselves to work very hard, sell their time and be a slave until they retire.
Rich people don’t have to work to earn money because they can get paid to do nothing.
Poor people don’t get paid if they don’t work.
I hope you enjoy my blog post and I hope it’s informative.
Feel free to share it on social media.